Tri-Mer Corp.’s Tri-Flow Environmental Control Booth was designed for plant areas where dirty and/or noisy tasks need to be confined to their own workspace. According to the company, it provides:
- HEPA level filtration performance and a MERV 16 rating.
- Efficiency of 99.999 percent on particles 0.5 micron and larger by weight.
- Perforated acoustical panels that contain and absorb noise generated inside the booth.
- No air turbulence, no "hot spots" and no uncomfortable drafts to interfere with operator productivity.
- The capture velocity provided throughout the booth means that workers are not confined or tied to a fixed work space, hood, hose, etc.
- Typical inlet velocities are generally in the range of 125 to 150 FPM.
- The ability to operate at a significantly lower pressure drop than traditional cartridge filters.
- Lower energy consumption with a longer filter life.
- Low-speed, low-noise direct drive blowers.
- A timer-controlled, automatic pulse jet cleaning system uses solenoid valves and blow-down pipes to assure that the booth maintains its capture velocity by measuring filter pressure drop and automatically cleaning the filters on demand.
- Filter access is easy, and change-out is simple and tool-free.
- A smooth, ledge-free interior to minimize dust accumulation.
- Each booth is custom-configured to suit the application, and can be expanded as facility needs change.
- Overhead lighting is provided to suit the application.
- A design that is customized to the facility.
- A selection of seven media options (all media is pleated and continuously bonded for maximum stability).
- Ideal suitability for metalworking processes (particularly welding), plasma torch cutting, air arcing, sanding, grinding, chipping and buffing.
- It is also highly effective for isolating processes such as powder coating, mixing and polishing.