Camfil Farr Air Pollution Control introduces its FarrVac Junior pulse-cleaned industrial vacuum with dual-stage HEPA filtration that drastically minimizes clogs, preventing the problems that result from loss of suction during cleaning. According to the company, the FarrVac Junior additionally grants:
- Durable spun bond polyester filters that last up to 10 times longer than conventional filters.
- 2 primary HEPA filters for 99.97 percent efficiency on dust particles to 0.3 microns.
- A patented pulse-cleaning technology that works without compressed air.
- Filter cleaning every 10 seconds to prevent clogging.
- A cyclonic housing design to minimize filter exposure to debris.
- A 120-CFM motor.
- Operation on 120-VAC, 50/60-Hz power.
- The inclusion of an 8-gallon tank, hose and hard floor wand kit.
- An optional aluminum wand and floor sweep.
- Suitability for everyday shop cleanup, or as an accessory to an installed dust collector when replacing or emptying dust drawers or drums.