National Bulk Equipment presents this fully automated, self-contained bulk material-handling system that completely manages material from the introduction stage, through discharge and conditioning, to downstream supply of finished material into manufacturing operations. Moreover, according to the company, its system is characterized by:
- Limited human interaction to load and remove containers.
- A lift-and-seal carriage to receive each 1,450-pound container, and precisely align and seal it to the custom stainless steel discharge hood using an automatic centering system.
- The same 2,000-pound-capacity lift carriage to raise and rotate the container 180°, ensuring complete material discharge
- A 100-cubic-foot capacity, stainless steel receiving hopper with an integrated agitator that pre-conditions material.
- A 9-inch (dia.) auger to feed the pre-conditioned material to a high-capacity, dual-shaft size-reduction crumbler for final conditioning of the material prior to pneumatic conveying to downstream process operations.
- High-capacity, chain-drive, live roller conveyors and 90° rotation turntables to provide container indexing and accumulation.
- Electro-galvanized, zinc-coated, carbon steel conveyor rollers for corrosion resistance and extended duty cycles in harsh environments.
- Complete process automation integration, including controls, sensors, monitoring and data reporting, which are all centralized to a single, menu-driven touch screen HMI.