Monitor Temperature over the Internet
OMEGA Engineering introduces its iSD-TC Series to provide web-based temperature monitoring in critical equipment and locations. The device additionally offers:
- The acceptance of 2 thermocouple inputs — type J, K, T, E, R, S, B, C, N or L — that trigger an alarm if the temperature goes below or above the setpoint.
- Email alarms and notifications.
- The power to set off an alarm if the AC power fails.
- The company’s award-winning iServer technology, which requires no special software except a web browser.
- Simple installation.
- Ideal suitability for use in clean rooms, computer rooms, HVAC systems, pharmaceutical- and food-processing and storage, laboratories, semiconductor fabs, electronic assembly, greenhouses and more.