Flexible Pump Control
Harvard Apparatus now offers its FlowControl™ software for the flexibility to manually control pumps or run automatically with user-created methods. According to the company, this software also delivers:
- The ability to easily create simple or advanced multi-step methods.
- The storage of multiple methods by name.
- The display of all pump operating parameters.
- Graphic tracking of pump progress.
- Data logging and storage of method information.
- Start, stop and reset methods on single or multiple pumps.
- Easy program operation, which is run on your PC.
- Accommodations for the Harvard Apparatus PHD 22/2000, Pump 11 Elite and PHD ULTRA™ syringe pumps.