ECO-Pipe Connects Stainless Steel Pipe
Viega presents its ECO-Pipe thin-walled 304 stainless steel pipe to resist corrosion in stainless steel pipe systems. As part of the ProPress® stainless system, according to the company, the ECO-Pipe is also highlighted by:
- A faster, more reliable and flameless way to make water- and gas-tight stainless steel connections.
- A unique press technology that secures pipe connections in less than 7 seconds.
- Patented Smart Connect® technology for a quick and easy way to identify connections that need pressing, so they are not missed.
- A clean system as it requires no welding rods, smoke, cutting oils or grinding.
- A range of sizes from 1/2 to 4 inches, as well as availability in lengths of 20 feet.
- The flexibility to be installed wet or dry, making it ideal for maintenance or emergency repair jobs, thus reducing downtime by decreasing plant shutdowns.
- Compliance with ASTM A554 standards, in addition to the elimination of the need for hot permits.
- The inclusion of pipe, valves and fittings.
- Compatibility with the company’s ProPress system, including the stainless 304 fittings.
- Suitability for food and beverage processing, chemical processing, pharmaceutical and biotech processing, oil and gas, mining and manufacturing.