Accurate Washdown Weighing
Cardinal Scale recently released its Admiral wash-down bench scale with a heavy-duty stainless steel base, which provides a highly stable weighing platform, for when exact weight readouts are needed quickly. The Admiral additionally comes with:
- The company’s 190 STORM Series weight display, which is completely sealed and includes an IP69K protection rating for high-temperature wash-down cleaning.
- The elimination of movement when items are placed on the scale, so a stable weight is achieved quickly, saving time when many items need to be weighed efficiently.
- A 1-inch (H) LCD display with push-button tare, label printing, a carrying handle, an interlocking commodity tray, an adjustable tilt display, a built-in RS232 port and an optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack.
- ColorZONE checkweighing technology, which changes the LCD colors as precise target weights are met — when the display turns green, for example, the screen indicates that the operator has met his or her accepted weight.
- The capacity to easily assign target weights for each item through the scale’s keypad and even change the default color of the display based on customer preferences.
- Capacitive touch keys (functioning similar to a data phone’s keypad technology) rather than a physical keypad, which can be damaged from harsh environments.
- Availability of multiple sizes and capacities.
- No moving parts to wear out from exposure to the elements.
- Ideal suitability for food processing and many other industries.