According to Morse Manufacturing Co., you can now perform drum racking with a wireless drum tilt function for maximum control, precision and efficiency. The company says that these drum rackers also boast:
- The ability to slide quickly onto forks to move drums on and off racks, pallets, trucks and more, with virtually zero clearance between drums.
- Tilting control that is easily alternated between the wireless and direct wire pendant option as applications require.
- Brisk racker response.
- The capability to handle drums with faucets in place, so that the drum racks add functionality as dispensing stations.
- 900-MHz frequency hopping.
- No interference from other radio frequency sources due to a strong 300-foot (91-m) range.
- Enhanced safety when compared to other drum racking methods.