Weigh Module with Digital Load Cells
Mettler Toledo’s Pinmount PDX®, featuring the entirely digital POWERCELL® PDX®, is an enhanced version of the Pinmount weigh module. The enhanced version is characterized by:
- PDX® technology allows true predictive diagnostics of each individual load cell; this information can be used for preventive maintenance before problems lead to down-time or inaccurate results.
- A built-in predictive diagnostics system constantly monitors the load cell and alerts the supervisor if a potential problem arises.
- The microprocessor inside each load cell continually adjusts the weight signal to compensate for environmental factors.
- The weigh module provides accurate weighing regardless of the effects of temperature, linearity, hysteresis, and creep.
- All electronic components are enclosed in the hermetically sealed load cell housing with IP68/69k approval.
- The POWERCELL PDX load cells connect to one another in a simple network that eliminates the need for failure-prone junction boxes.
- The weigh module features a dual lift-off protection and 360-degree integrated checking that can withstand wind or seismic forces.
- The dual safety down-stops protect against collapse in extreme situations.
- Two optional stabilizers steady tanks with mixers, ensuring short stabilization times.