Leak-Free Hydraulic & Instrumentation Systems
Parker Hannifin recently launched a line of quality-assured domestic and non-domestic 316/316L stainless steel seamless tubing for hydraulic and instrumentation applications. According to the company, some features include:
- The capability to withstand harsh media and corrosive environments in which the safety, integrity and reliability of the tubing are critical and leak prevention is paramount.
- High surface smoothness and close dimensional tolerances to ensure no leakages when connected with couplings or to Parker fittings.
- Optimal ovality, concentricity and hardness.
- Sizes from 1/8 to 1 inch (outside diameter).
- Selection from 4 complementary flareless fittings, including the A-LOK®, CPI™, MPI™ and Phastite®.
- Markings to indicate the size, material, specifications and heat number.
- Compliance with ASME, ISO 9001, QS-9000, PED 97/23/EC, JIS, TUV and LRQA requirements for tubing.
- Suitability for the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, and power generation industries.