Infrared Camera Delivers Pro-Grade Diagnostics
FLIR Systems’ FLIR E30 compact thermal imaging camera is the newest addition to the successful FLIR E-Series. The camera features:
- Robust thermal imaging – 19,200 pixel (160 by 120) IR resolution coupled with 2 percent accuracy and <0.10?C thermal sensitivity ensure crisply detailed infrared images.
- A wide -4? F to 662? F (-20? C to 350? C) temperature range and a responsive 60Hz refresh rate that make the E30 indispensable in a wide range of mechanical and electrical applications.
- 2.0MP Digital Camera – a bright, built-in LED lamp, laser pointer, and convenient integrated visual camera with 2.0 megapixel resolution capture visible light images, even in poorly-lit sites.
- Wide 3.5-inch full-view touchscreen – the wide touchscreen LCD displays images by employing the entire screen with no cropping, while offering the industry’s most intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- A movable measurement spot and box area on the display simplify precise measurements and analysis.
- The ability to pay for itself by revealing problems before a failure, worker hazard, or expensive tear-down occurs.