Hygienic Double-Diaphragm Pumps
Wilden® has designed its Saniflo™ Hygienic Series (HS) metal air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps with a variety of features to help pharmaceutical manufacturers maximize their process efficiency. Saniflo™ HS metal pumps:
- Are available in a number of elastomer options, including Full Stroke PTFE integral piston diaphragms, which offer superior product containment and are an excellent choice when pumping highly aggressive fluids.
- Feature a clamped configuration while their redesigned liquid path reduces internal friction to provide consistent output.
- Are available with specialized air distribution systems, such as the Pro-Flo X™ air-distribution system (ADS), which offers operational flexibility through its state-of-the-art Efficiency Management System (EMS™).
- Feature EMS™, which allows each pump to be finely tuned by adjusting the air volume at the pump inlet with a variable control dial; by turning the dial, users can either maximize flow to get the job done fast, or maximize efficiency to reduce processing costs.
- Are available in four sizes from 1 inch (25 mm) to 3 inches (76 mm) , feature flow rates to 243 gpm (918 lpm), and can handle solids to 3 inches (76 mm).
- Are offered in 316L stainless steel and a variety of connection options are available such as: DIN clamp, SMS, and Tri-Clamp styles to meet specific requirements