High-Speed Dispersers from Stock
A large number of Charles Ross & Son high-speed dispersers are now offered from stock for immediate purchase or trial/rental. According to the company, this robust inventory boasts:
- Many standard laboratory models for batches as small as 1 to 2 gallons, and production units for vessels up to 500 gallons.
- Suitability for most powder wet-out applications up to 50,000 cP.
- A laser-cut stainless steel saw-tooth blade that is 10-gauge thick.
- An adjustable can lock system to accommodate various size vessels, and allow on- or off-center vessel placement.
- An air/oil hydraulic lift with controls.
- A high-efficiency inverter-duty motor, with your choice of a totally enclosed fan-cooled model or an explosion-proof model.
- Heavy-duty precision bearings and a rugged drive assembly.
- Stainless steel wetted parts and a stainless steel shaft guard.
- A complete package of safety features.
- The flexibility to be built for mix vessels up to 6,000 gallons or larger.
- Options that include different blade styles, ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene blades, a variable-frequency drive, an explosion-proof operator station and more.