Efficient Electric Lift Trucks
Nissan Forklift Corp.’s newest addition to its Platinum family of electric lift trucks, the QX Series, offers safety, efficiency, and value. The QX Series of 80-volt electric lift trucks features:
- Four models ranging from 4,000- to 6,000-pound capacities that use 80-volt, 100-percent AC power.
- Fast travel and lift speeds with lower operating costs than comparably sized engine-powered forklifts.
- Tight turning radius for enhanced maneuverability and low center of gravity for greater capacity retention.
- A standard regenerative braking system that reduces power consumption, allowing for longer operating hours for increased efficiency.
- Standard safety features including programmable PIN access to help prevent unauthorized use, an automatic mast-lock system that prevents mast or fork movement when an operator is not in the seat, and controlled rollback that is ideal for ramp use.
- The AC-TECH system that includes on-board diagnostics which provide instant performance information and reduced troubleshooting time, eliminating the need for expensive handset tools.
- Up to five unique operator profiles can be created for performance that is customized to fit individual operator needs.
- Low step height, 41 inches of head room, a full suspension, and adjustable seat make the operator’s compartment comfortable for a productive work environment.
- Optional synchronized steering that automatically returns the wheel knob to the same position following the completion of a turn.
- Solid pneumatic tires that provide a comfortable ride both indoors and outdoors and are more resistant to wear and damage.