Two-Wire Coriolis Flowmeter
Endress+Hauser’s Promass E 200 coriolis flowmeter is the world’s first coriolis flowmeter with true two-wire 4-20mA HART technology. According to the company, the Promass E 200:
- Is the only two-wire coriolis meter with a full 16 mA of measurement span without the need for excess adapters, power supplies or barriers.
- Offers simplified integration into existing control systems and can be used with DCS, PAS, PLC and other remotely operated controller systems.
- Features an interface that makes it easy to replace legacy flow sensors without any change in field wiring.
- Can be used in intrinsically safe applications for Class 1 Division 1 locations.
- Has been submitted for a SIL-2 rating for critical applications and complies with NE43 (NAMUR) safety standards, including operating down to 3.6 mA in a fail-safe condition.
- Features self-monitoring and error diagnostics as standard features that are designed in strict accordance with the specifications of NE107 (NAMUR).
- Has built-in diagnostics, and displays clear English text errors and root causes on its local display in case of a fault.
- Can be commissioned and diagnosed with Endress+Hauser’s FieldCare software — if servicing is needed, the HistoROM function automatic data backup function ensures automatic reconfiguration of a repaired or new meter without the need for recalibration.
- Simultaneously measures mass flow, fluid density and temperature — in addition to liquids such as acids, alkalis, and solvents, it also measures most gases.
- Measures mass flow and volume flow with 0.25 percent accuracy, and measures density with accuracy of 0.0005 g/cm3.
- Operates in process pressures of Classes 150 to 600, and process temperatures up to 284° F.
- Is highly immune to external disturbances such as pipeline vibration, and is stable under changing process conditions such as pressure, density, temperature or viscosity.
- Can be supplied in line sizes of 3/8 to 2 inches (DIN 8 to 50) with 904L stainless steel as a standard wetted material.
- Is available with transmitter options including aluminum and stainless steels.
- Features operator, maintenance and expert menus that can be called up immediately at the touch of a button.
- Is calibrated on the ISO/IEC 17025 Certified Gravimetric Primary Calibration Rig at the factory in Greenwood, Indiana, and shipped to the customer with a NIST traceable calibration certificate (when produced for the Americas).