Control Company’s new Traceable® pH Standards Certified Reference Materials are 100 percent compatible with all instruments and probes. Features include:
- Accuracy at 25° C is ±0.010 pH.
- Materials have met Federal/State/local agencies’ strictest mandates.
- They deliver exact calibration results for any pH meter.
- A2LA ISO 17025 (Calibration Laboratory) and ISO Guide 34 (Certified Reference Material Producer) provide highest achievable levels of product production, documentation, and accuracy.
- Additional accreditations include ISO 31 (content), ISO 35 (statistical analysis) and ISO 9001.
- Select values are manufactured to IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry) formulation.
- All Certified Reference Materials feature resistance to temperature changes and long-term buffer stability.
- Each 100 ml container is supplied with an individual temperature compensation chart and traceability information.
- To assure accuracy, an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is supplied to indicate traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and/or a National Standards Laboratory.