A Customized Exothermic Reaction Solution
KNF NEUBERGER’s N0150 diaphragm pumps can now be customized with water-cooled heads to prevent pump overheating in process applications where exothermic reactions from helium, xenon, and other gases may produce excessive heat and potentially shorten pump service life. The pumps:
- Can ideally serve industries ranging from specialty gases to radiopharmaceuticals, among others.
- Are designed to deliver the highest flow rate of any electrically operated diaphragm pump.
- Operate without oil to eliminate risk of medium contamination and can be equipped with a double diaphragm system for increased safety critical when handling particularly dangerous gases.
- Can be customized with a variety of options to satisfy application requirements, in addition to the water-cooled heads.
- Can be supplied with explosion-proof motors for compliance with ATEX and Class 1 Division 1 Groups C and D hazardous locations; corrosion-resistant models can be developed to withstand harsh environments; specialized leak-tight capabilities can be enhanced; and a wide range of available pump materials can be specified to expand application potential.
- Can achieve flow rates up to 300 L/min (10 SCFM), maximum vacuums up to 29.3 in. Hg, and maximum pressure up to 30 psig, depending on model.
- Are designed to exhibit significantly low leak rates ranging from 6 x 10-3 mbar l/s (standard models) to 6 x 10-6 mbar l/s (double-diaphragm versions).
- Feature a cast aluminum compressor housing that imparts optimized rigidity and stability and use of a heavy-duty motor with sealed ball bearings contributes to smooth-running and quiet operation.
- Feature accessories, including noise and dust filters, hose connectors, and shock mounts.