The ROTEX® ULTRASONEX™ blinding control system from ROTEX Global is a field-proven system that minimizes mesh blinding and bridging when screening difficult or sticky materials such as metal powders, pharmaceuticals, ceramics, powder paints, powder coatings, plastic resins, toner powders, food, and various chemicals. The system:
- Significantly increases sieving capacities by enabling powders to pass through screens faster, providing higher throughput, finer screen separation, consistent product quality and longer mesh life.
- Is available on new Rotex Screeners, and can be field-retrofitted to existing machines.
- Does not use abrasive mechanical actions that cause wear — instead, the system applies an ultrasonic frequency directly to the screening mesh via an ultrasonic probe.
- Is (in combination with mesh cleaning balls) more efficient and effective than round separators using ultrasonic technology.
- Is capable of screening powders through meshes as fine as 20µm at unusually high capacity and efficiency.
- Ensures that your finished material will meet the toughest of quality specifications.
- Greatly increases mesh life because it reduces screen overload and frequency of mesh cleaning.
- Features a fully detachable ultrasonic probe that incorporates a titanium core for high durability and non-wear on contact surfaces.
- Has a system control unit that is available in 110 or 220 volts and features touch panel controls that enable many of the settings to be easily adjusted by the operator for optimal performance.
- Is ATEX approved for use within potentially explosive gaseous or dusty environments, including zones 20, 21, 22, 0, 1, and 2.