Vacuum System for Simultaneous Control of Two Applications
BrandTech Scientific’s VACUUBRAND® PC620 NT integrated vacuum system provides independent electronic control of two vacuum applications simultaneously. The system additionally features:
- The ability to run two rotary evaporators, a rotary evaporator and centrifugal concentrator, or many other combinations.
- Integrated check valves that protect each application’s independent vacuum level settings and virtually eliminate the potential for cross-contamination.
- Vacuum is provided by a powerful MD4C NT diaphragm vacuum pump with a flow path consisting of chemically-resistant fluoropolymers.
- An ultimate vacuum of 1.5mbar is deep enough to evaporate most common solvents at room temperature; free air capacity is a robust 63 liters/minute.
- High flowrate at working vacuum levels provides the power required for most large lab applications.
- The typical maintenance interval is 10,000 to15,000 hours — several years in typical operation.
- Two independent CVC3000 vacuum controllers with integrated vent valves allow programming of set points or storing of up to ten complex pumping programs.
- A menu-driven interface allows intuitive operation.
- Solvent recovery glassware and a space-saving stand complete the package.