Treatment Products that Enhance Performance
Sullair Corp. has introduced a new line of air treatment products that are integral to the Sullair compressed air system. The new line is characterized by:
- Designed to meet the demand for oil-free or instrument quality compressed air, the typical Stationary Air Power System consists of a Sullair rotary screw air compressor, a wet storage tank, a refrigerated or regenerative dryer, customized filters, dry storage, and a flow controller.
- Completing the system are oil/water separator and drains, and ethernet-based eConnect™ to monitor and control the entire system.
- Each component of the system is carefully matched for capacity and pressure to provide superior performance and optimum energy efficiency.
- Depending on the application and dew point requirements, Sullair offers both refrigerated and desiccant regenerative types.
- Refrigerated dryers are available in four different configurations, including non-cycling models, digital cycling models, cycling models, and high-temperature models.
- Desiccant regenerative dryers, ideally suited for outdoor compressed air piping or operations that require dew points as low as -40° F (optional -100° F), are available in four different configurations: modular, heatless, externally heated, and blower purge.
- Designed to protect plant equipment and processes while improving product quality and energy costs, the company offers a complete range of filters, for applications covering a wide range of uses from general purpose to the most critical levels of food and pharmaceuticals.
- Filtration equipment includes pre-filters, high-efficiency, high-pressure, high-temperature, and odor-removal filters and ISO 8573.1 quality classes (ASME/CRN approved).
- The full line of air treatment products includes oil/water separators that effectively remove oil from compressed air condensate — Available in six models, these units not only separate oil/water mixtures, but also purify the condensate.
- Sullair also helps users protect equipment and maximize energy savings with its full line of high-quality, zero-air-loss and timed-solenoid drains for efficient removal of pollutant sludge.