Submersible Level Transducer
Measurement Specialties, a global designer and manufacturer of sensor and sensor-based systems for measuring pressure and force, position, vibration, temperature, humidity and fluid properties, offers the small bore ¾-inch diameter KPSI Series 350 submersible level transducer. The transducer features:
- An SDI-12 communications interface, the standard interface for data recorders with microprocessor-based sensors in environmental data monitoring and collection.
- Ideal suitability for applications that require battery-powered operation with minimal current drain and lower system costs.
- The ability for a single recorder to support multiple sensors "daisy-chained" on one cable, accommodating cable lengths between sensors and recorders up to 200 feet.
- Custom level ranges up to 230 ft (70m) H2O and a series of accuracies of up to ±0.02 percent FS total error band over the complete operating temperature range of -20° C to 60° C (-4° C to 140° F).
- Welded 316 SS or titanium construction with a rugged, waterproof design.
- A SuperDry long-life vent filter that prevents moisture from entering the vent tube for at least one year without maintenance.
- A cable that is available in custom lengths, can be ordered in polyurethane, and includes Kevlar members to prevent errors due to cable elongation as well as a unique water block feature that self-seals the cable in case it is accidentally cut.
- CE-compliance to EN 61326-1:2001 and EN 61326-3:2006 and has an IP 68 and a NEMA 6P housing protection rating.
- A chemical-resistant ETFE cable jacket, a two-year warranty and lifetime lightning protection are available as optional additions.