Spinner Tank-Cleaning Nozzles
Lechler has redesigned its Spinner Series tank-cleaning nozzles with more powerful jet sprays for more effective cleaning. This more hygienic, free-spinning design additionally delivers:
- 2 standard models — the Micro-Spinner, which can fit into a 1-inch port opening on tanks up to 4 feet (dia.), ideal for cleaning drums, barrels, kegs and ductwork — and the Mini-Spinner, which can fit into a 2-inch port opening on tanks from 4 to 9 feet (dia.), to clean small to mid-size tanks.
- Flow rates from around 10 to 21 GPM at 40 PSI.
- The capacity to clean small to mid-size tanks, plus fit into the narrow port holes of those tanks.
- High-flow slot orifices that can produce large sprays from a small head.
- A head that is balanced for easy rotation with virtually no vibration, allowing every Spinner to successfully operate in any position.
- Construction from 316L stainless steel with a double row of 304 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Materials compliance with FDA regulations, making the Spinners especially appropriate for use in the food and beverage industries, as well as for chemical and pharmaceutical applications.