Zoneworks’ sliding Blast Freezer Curtain Wall is a light, safe and affordable airflow and thermal barrier for blast freezer cells. The curtain wall:
- Eliminates the need for heavy and dangerous insulated panel doors used by food manufacturers and distributors to seal their blast freezers/chillers.
- Provides a safer and simpler alternative for food processors to quickly bring seafood, meat and other foods to an optimal temperature to maintain their freshness, safety and integrity.
- Is engineered to be light and easy to use, and it can be operated by a single person.
- Is made of insulated, sliding panels nested in a tubular steel frame — each panel is constructed of 18-ounce, industrial vinyl fabric surrounding a layer of anti-microbial polyester batting — and the panels slide open and closed on a track-and-trolley system.
- Is available in three design options: between jambs, single slide, or bi-parting.
- Has a cost-effective design that makes the curtain wall an affordable solution, enables easier installation and allows for minimal long-term maintenance.
- Is custom-designed to match each customer’s unique application and specifications.