For Processing Viscous Formulations
According to Charles Ross & Son, its dual-shaft mixers are ideal for processing pastes, gels, suspensions, slurries and other viscous formulations. These mixers additionally boast:
- Heavy-duty mixing with the capability of fine-tuning shear levels and flow patterns.
- A high-speed disperser to draw powders into the liquid batch through a powerful vortex, and rapidly disperse any lumps and agglomerates.
- A low-speed anchor agitator that promotes bulk flow and uniform batch temperature, feeding the disperser blade with fresh product while constantly scraping vessel surfaces.
- 2 independently driven agitators that work in tandem.
- Capacities from 1 through 4,000 gallons.
- Vacuum or pressure capabilities.
- Interchangeable mixing vessels.
- A sanitary design that includes special seals, polished wetted parts and sanitary connections.
- A range of control options, from simple variable-frequency drives to fully integrated PLC recipe systems.