New Flow Controller Joins Award-Winning Series
Sierra Instruments’ Medium Flow Controller increases the maximum flow range of the award-winning Smart-Trak® 50 Series from 50 slpm to 200 slpm. The series:
- Now includes the Medium Flow Controller, which is designed for OEMs who require higher mass flow control capability and advanced performance at a price point that meets their budgetary constraints.
- Builds on the same core sensor, LFE and valve technology found in Sierra’s flagship Smart-Trak 100 Series and is backed by Sierra’s trademark personalized customer support.
- Has a standard accuracy of +/- 1.5 percent of full scale that works for nearly all common semiconductor purge and carrier gases.
- Features a flexible and powerful direct-acting frictionless hovering control valve that sets it apart from the competition by minimizing leak-by, while offering +/- 0.25 percent repeatability.
- Includes the company’s advanced 316L stainless steel platinum-wound capillary sensor technology that delivers the highest reliability, repeatability and stable accuracy.
- Offers flexibility and simplicity of operation.
- Is available with both analog and digital inputs and outputs, which enables the system to work with older analog systems or the newest multi-drop digital tools.
- Features field adjustment of zero and span that enable the small adjustments in calibration necessary to align with on-site process conditions.