Three Applications with One Vacuum Pump
The VACUUBRAND® VACUU•LAN® mini-network provides distribution of vacuum from a single diaphragm vacuum pump (not included) to three vacuum ports with independent flow control. According to the company, the pumps are characterized by:
- Integrated check valves which isolate applications from each other to protect them from line fluctuations and resultant cross-contamination.
- Network that integrates three VCL01 flow control ports into a single bar suitable for easy installation into existing laboratories.
- A flow path that is made from fluoropolymers and other corrosion-resistant materials, making it suitable for use in most standard laboratory applications.
- The mini-network comes with installed support rods for easy mounting on laboratory support frames or stands; alternately, it can also be wall mounted.
- Vacuum can be supplied via a quiet, oil-free VACUUBRAND® chemistry diaphragm vacuum pump, or any other suitably sized diaphragm pump.