OHAUS Corp., a leading worldwide manufacturer of scales and balances, announces the FD Food Portioning Scale: a rugged, multi-use portioning scale for food portioning and checkweighing. The scale’s features include:
- Designed for use in restaurants, bakeries, food manufacturing and other areas requiring fast operation and flexibility, it offers durability and cleanliness in one economical design.
- Clearly and quickly displays weighing results utilizing a large backlit LCD display that provides updates within two seconds.
- Bright LED indicators for checkweighing mode and text display of weight units — it alleviates concern about hard-to-read unit designations or annunciators.
- Provides food service professionals with an audible buzzer that alerts users when limits are reached, and brightly displayed features such as scale stability, center of zero, net and tare weights and checkweighing mode indication.
- Can be quickly configured for checkweighing applications.
- Can be set to either simply display a weight, or to act as a dedicated, low-profile checkweigher for food portioning and grading.
- It is ideal for portioning and prepackaging, portioning out of the box and sorting and grading.
- Non-H models feature 1:3,000 NTEP certified and Measurement Canada approved resolutions.
- Utilizes all-stainless steel construction, is NSF listed/certified to NSF/ANSI 169-2005 (formerly NSF C-2), USDA-AMS accepted to NSF/3-A 14159-1 and supports HACCP compliance.
- Provides multiple weighing units, including percent weighing, lb, decimal and fractional oz, kg, g, and lb:oz.
- It comes with a remote tare foot switch connection, an integrated level bubble and adjustable feet; as well as a standard AC power adapter and a 120-hour internal lead acid rechargeable battery pack.