Wilden® now offers its Original™ series metal Air Operated Double-Diaphragm Pumps (AODD), which feature a design that is ideal for demanding liquid-transfer applications that feature a large amount of solids. The pumps are additionally characterized by:
- Robust design that makes them ideal for use in the pulp-and-paper industry.
- Feature the ability to handle solids as large as 35 millimeters (1-3/8 inch).
- Clamped configuration and lube-free operation.
- Ultra-Flex™ elastomer option that ensures maximum solid’s passage, maximum Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR) and pump reliability, without sacrificing ease of maintenance.
- Patented Pro-Flo X™ air distribution system (ADS), which offers operational flexibility through the incorporation of a state-of-the-art Efficiency Management System (EMS™).
- The EMS allows the operator to optimize the parameters required for specific applications.