High-Temperature Cylindrical Blenders & Dryers
Charles Ross & Son presents its cylindrical blenders/dryers as ideal for high-temperature processing of slurries, pastes, granular materials, pellets and powders under vacuum, atmospheric or positive pressure. These blenders/dryers are also characterized by:
- The ability to blend and dry materials at 775oF.
- Incorporation of a paddle/ribbon agitator, a 200-PSIG baffled jacket, heavy-duty mechanical seals and RTD thermocouples, pneumatically operated inlet and discharge valves, a filter assembly and a vent condenser.
- Type 316 stainless steel wetted parts, while units in carbon steel, Type 304 stainless steel and special alloys can also be supplied.
- Many sizes to choose from — 1/2- through 515-cubic-foot capacities.
- Either industrial or sanitary construction.
- Custom building to meet the specific needs of each individual user.