New Pig Corp. introduces its PIG™ drum containment bag to provide secondary containment, and an easy way to hoist containers on and off a truck for convenient field-to-shop mobility. The PIG is further highlighted by:
- 6,000-pound capacity lifting straps, which are strong enough to support a fully loaded 55-gallon drum, and can be easily loaded and unloaded with a truck hoist.
- An abrasion-resistant bottom to provide enough toughness to be dragged across gravel and other rough surfaces.
- A removable poly liner that not only contain leaks and drips inside of the bag, but can also be cleaned and reused, saving money and minimizing waste.
- Puncture-resistant, PVC-coated shell clips that shut to keep out rainwater.
- A compact, flexible design that flattens to occupy 1/6 of the space of an overpack, easing storage.
- A UN rating to ship Packing Group II solid hazardous materials, and help facilities comply with shipping and storage regulations.
- Ideal suitability for contaminated soil and other non-liquid waste streams.