BRAE introduces its configurable rainwater harvesting systems to reduce water consumption by up to 65 percent. These systems also offer:
- The power to manage the filtration, storage, distribution and treatment functions typical to rainwater systems.
- The ability to save potable water and reduce the impact of storm-water runoff.
- The flexibility to use harvested water for process applications, toilet flushing, laundry and fire suppression systems.
- Storage capacities from 200 to more than 2 million gallons.
- Assistance from design concept through construction to ensure initial ideas meet client goals.
- A holistic approach to water resource management — the company even helps customers interface rainwater systems with building management systems.