Up to 1,200 HP
Baldor Electric recently expanded its RPM AC® permanent magnet product offering, which performs like a high-horsepower servo motor with low rotor inertia and high power density, up to 1,200 HP. RPM AC motors also offer:
- The new 400 frame size to increase the product line’s horsepower range to 800 HP (when totally enclosed blower cooled) and 1,200 HP (using open force ventilated construction) with synchronous speed performance.
- Permanent magnet rotor construction to improve efficiency, which can translate into increased power density and synchronous (non-slip) speed performance.
- Totally enclosed blower-cooled ratings up to 150 HP with resolve feedback.
- Continuous constant torque performance from 0 up to base speed for use with closed-loop permanent magnet AC drives.
- Availability in both NEMA (180, 210, 250, 280 and 440) and IEC (112, 132, 160, 180 and 280) frame sizes.