SVF Flow Controls recently released the SBC9 Series 3-piece stainless steel ball valve, the first product introduced into the company’s new CleanTECH high-purity product line. The SBC9 Series offers:
- A 3-piece swing-out design to allow easy access for in-line maintenance.
- A built-in ISO 5211 direct-mounting pad and anti-static device.
- A blowout-proof stem for added safety and reliability.
- A locking device to help prevent accidental operation.
- Availability in 1/2- through 4-inch sizes.
- A standard 316 stainless steel body, a SUS 316 stem, and a TFM1600™ seat, stem seal and body seal.
- Mechanically polished internal surface finishes.
- Tri-Clamp (TR) or extended tube outer diameter (ETO) end connections.
- Materials compliance with applicable ASTM material specifications, and FDA, USDA and 3A requirements.
- The flexibility to meet manual and automated ball valve requirements in semiconductor, food and beverage, dairy, flavorings, cosmetics and fragrance applications.