Explosion-Proof Enclosure Heaters
Chromalox XPMC explosion-proof enclosure heaters are designed to provide freeze and condensation protection in small spaces. According to the company, the heaters feature:
- Compact design which is ideally suited for use in panel manufacturing, gas analyzers, petrochemical processing, pump houses and motor control centers that require an explosion-proof solution to controlling temperature and condensation.
- Anodized aluminum body which protects the heater and is CSA certified for hazardous locations (Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups B, C, and D).
- Can be ordered in 6-inch (150 millimeter) and 12-inch (300 millimeter) lengths, ranging from 120 volts to 480 volts.
- Can be ordered with body only or with body and one or two heat sinks — each heat sink increases the maximum wattage of the unit.
- Two control thermostats allow users to tailor the heaters to individual needs; the number of fins can be adjusted to achieve the wattage and temperature rating the customer requires.
- Options and features to meet specific needs in terms of space, wattage and controls.