Multi-Channel Biosensing Measurement
Warner Instruments introduces its software-driven BioStat multi-mode potentiostat for measuring pH, reactive oxygen species and nitric oxide. This system delivers:
- Precise amperometric, voltammetric and temperature measurements to be made independently on up to 4 channels.
- Total electrical isolation of each channel to ensure independent recording with ultra-low noise.
- The capacity to handle signals of either polarity, employing either 2- or 3-electrode sensor configurations.
- Stable and durable shielding that can provide immunity from external interference.
- Compatibility with the company’s line of micro-miniature electrodes and sensors, or with any multi-channel isolated data acquisition, such as multi-electrode electrophysiological recordings.
- A compact, rugged case.