A Titrator that Runs 4 Stations
JM Science says that its COM-1700 potentiometric titrator allows up to 4 different titrations to run simultaneously in parallel. The COM-1700 further delivers:
- Reliable high-speed communications without response time lag for real-time pH calibration and stability.
- Quick and efficient automatic reagent exchange as a result of a new buret design.
- A sample changer (which comes equipped with an automatic shut-down function) that accommodates a wide selection of test tubes, beakers and conical flasks.
- Data download via a laptop or PC for storage, processing, reading, recalculation and redetection of titration results.
- The capability to export data to several types of file formats, including Excel, CSV, HTML, etc.
- A longer-life syringe with a top dead-center rest position and minimal dead space.
- A buret head position sensor to eliminate improper assembly.
- A large, color touch screen for easy monitoring of any station.
- Easy data storage on a USB jump drive.
- A built-in thermal printer with simplified paper loading.
- A compact design to reduce bench space by 25 percent.