ATEK Products’ TankScan® TS7000 remote level-monitoring system measures levels of chemicals, fuel oil, petroleum and other liquids stored in tanks and sends tank-level data to inventory managers. According to the company, the automated system additionally delivers:
- Faster and easier access to the information needed for planning least-cost routing and preventing run-outs when compared to manual level-measuring methods.
- Battery-powered in-tank level monitors to measure liquid levels and wirelessly transmit data to the local controller.
- 1 or more controllers that can monitor more than 30 tanks within 1,000 feet, while transmitting data to the TankScan software.
- TankScan software that provides tank-level data via a local PC or web-based platform, and allows users to manage inventories and keep customers informed (instead of relying on manual tank measurements).
- Micropower impulse radar (MIR) level-measurement technology, which doesn’t implement moving parts, thereby reducing the need for ongoing maintenance.
- Easy installation and use, which helps provide a faster return on investment.
A range of controller communications options, including analog phone, USB, Ethernet, cellular and satellite.
- Availability of 2 software options for displaying and interpreting tank-level data — a local solution installed on a single PC (TankScan Local) or a web-based solution that can be accessed from any computer with Internet access (TankScan Global).