Corrosion-Resistant Ball Valves
Asahi/America presents its PE100 ball valve as an innovative solution for gas, sewer and water applications in which metal ball valves are typically installed. According to the company, the PE100 ball valve also delivers:
- Corrosion-resistant internal and external parts.
- A 50 percent lighter design than comparable metal valves.
- A 2-step planetary gear system to ensure smooth opening and closing of the valve, thus eliminating water hammer.
- SDR11 spigot ends approved for maximum operating pressures of 230 PSI for water, and 150 PSI for air or gas.
- NBR seals for air or gas, or EPDM seals for fluids.
- Sizes from 1 through 6 inches.
- An integrated gear box available with valves larger than 2 inches.
- Availability in metric pipe sizes and IPS pipe sizes.
- Simple installation using butt, socket or electro-fusion technologies.
- Suitability for below-ground service.