Badger Meter recently launched its IOG line of inline and flanged industrial oval gear meters for flow measurement compatible with very viscous or highly corrosive fluids, including petroleum-based fluids, water solutions and more. According to the company, these precise flowmeters incorporate:
- An accuracy rate of ±0.5 percent, even in low-flow environments.
- Operation up to 800 PSI.
- The ability to withstand extreme conditions where conventional meters fail.
- Your choice of construction with liquid crystal polymer gears (for petroleum, non-acid, oil, paint and ink applications) or stainless steel with stainless steel gears (for cosmetic, acid, water mix and fertilizer applications).
- Sizes that include 1/2, 3/4 and 1 inches with inline NPT and BSP, or flanged in 150, 300 and DIN 16.
- Installation — either vertically or horizontally —possible in tight spaces, without needing a straight run of pipe or flow conditioning.