Versatile Handheld Digital Multimeters
According to OMEGA Engineering, its HHM10, HHM20 and HHM30 Series digital multimeters meet almost every user’s needs, plus they each offer:
- Logic probe testing on each unit, as well as temperature measurement (HHM19 and HHM21 only).
- An RS-232 interface (HHM26 and HHM28 only).
- A free protective rubber boot with a tilt stand.
- A set of safety test leads.
- A 9-V alkaline battery.
- A type K beaded wire thermocouple (temperature models only).
- A stated accuracy at 23 ±5°C with less than 75 percent relative humidity.
- A battery life of 200 hours.
- Dimensions of 192 (H) by 91 (W) by 52.5 mm (D) or 7.6 by 3.6 by 2.1 inches.
- A complete operator's manual.
- A GS-Mark EN61010-1 approval, over-voltage Category II 600 VDC/VAC; pollution degree.