McCrometer introduces its advanced V-Cone® flowmeter with a unique self-conditioning differential pressure cone design that is ideal for fluid measurement in rugged offshore production applications — from the bottom of the sea floor to platforms in the most severe environments. The V-Cone additionally provides:
- Optimal flow measurement accuracy and repeatability regardless of fluid dynamics.
- Built-in flow conditioning to reduce the upstream/downstream straight pipe run required by orifice plates and Venturi tubes by up to 70 percent.
- A stable flow profile with an accuracy of ±0.5 percent of actual flow and a repeatability of ±0.1 percent over the entire range.
- Suitability for the measurement of liquid, steam or gas.
- Line sizes from 0.5 to 120 inches.
- A 10:1 turndown ratio.
- No moving parts, which makes for a rugged instrument.
- Third-party testing for the American Petroleum Institute’s API 22.2 Testing Protocol for differential pressure flow devices, plus availability of international certifications, such as Measurement Canada and INMETRO.