Material Transfer & Discharge recently unveiled its sanitary stainless steel hydraulic container dumper to discharge containers of food products into an existing hopper at 63 inches above floor level. The unit boasts:
- Sanitary, washdown-duty, tubular 304 stainless steel construction with continuous TIG welds and no tube penetrations.
- A dump carriage with a pipe bottom and openings to allow debris to fall through.
- A color touch-screen operator interface for safe and efficient operation.
- Stainless steel machine guarding.
- PLC controls.
- Custom designs for application-specific requirements with discharge heights up to 40 feet for any size or weight container.