LED Lights for Hazardous Locations
Larson Electronics introduces its HALSS-48-2L-LED Magnalight LED light as UL-rated for Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations. According to the company, the 48-watt light also incorporates:
- A 4-foot, 2-lamp LED.
- A stainless steel housing and an acrylic lens.
- Operating temperatures from -40° to 85°C.
- An approximate LED life of 50,000 hours.
- 24/7 performance for more than 5 years in temperature conditions.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Standard surface-mount brackets.
- A 3/4-inch NPT connection.
- Operation on 120/277 VAC or 12/24 VDC.
- Suitability for saltwater and other highly corrosive environments.
- Availability of an optional glass lens.