Integrated Switch Increases Actuator Versatility
Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions now offers an integrated end-of-stroke proximity sensor available on its 1-inch 25000 Series captive linear actuators. The solution further incorporates:
- Miniature hall effect technology in an integrated circuit package mounted directly on the actuator.
- A highly repeatable on/off signal, which is accomplished using a rare earth magnet embedded directly on the end of the internal screw, with a virtually unlimited cycle life due to the non-contact operation of the switch.
- The ability to operate in a digital switch mode using an open-collector output through an integrated NPN transistor switch.
- A 3-wire proximity switch that requires a supply voltage from 3.8 to 24 VDC with a current consumption of 10 mA.
- Optimized stator tooth geometry.
- High-energy neodymium magnets.
- Custom-engineered polymers.
- Larger ball bearings for greater rotor support and axial loading.
- Suitability for limited space applications.