Detect Ultra-Lightweight Bulk Solids
BlueLevel Technologies recently unveiled its Vibrating Fork point level sensor to detect the presence and absence of material as lightweight as 0.624 pounds/foot3. The sensor also offers:
- The indication of material presence when the single element probe senses dampened vibration and the sensor relay output changes state.
- Piezoelectric technology to create a harmonic vibration in the absence of material.
- Compatibility with powders that are dry and free-flowing, as well as granular materials, to provide reliable high, low and intermediate level control.
- An SPDT relay that is fail-safe on power failure.
- A local bi-color LED indicator of normal/alarm status.
- All stainless steel wetted part construction.
- A rugged NEMA 4X enclosure suitable for ordinary electrical locations.
- Operational temperatures as high as 130°C (266°F).
- A universal AC/DC power supply.