Analyzing your Combustion Processes
E Instruments has designed its portable E4400 combustion flue gas analyzer for emissions monitoring, and maintenance and tuning of combustion processes. Features include:
- The flexibility to choose up to 4 field-replaceable and pre-calibrated gas sensors — O2, CO, NO, NO2 or O2, CO, NO and SO2.
- True NOx capabilities that make it ideal for boiler, engine, furnace and other combustion applications.
- Temperature and pressure measurements.
- A dilution pump for CO auto-range measurements up to 50,000 PPM.
- A built-in non-thermal printer.
- Unbreakable metal hose connectors.
- A rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack.
- Internal data memory for up to 900 tests.
- PC software with a USB communications cable.
- 16 selectable fuel/oil types.