Rotary Feeders for Rugged Processing
According to ACS Valves, the CI Series rotary feeder valve provides bulk material processing operations continuous performance, reduced maintenance and optimal energy efficiency, in addition to:
- An outboard design that protects the bearings in high temperature applications up to 750ºF, and removes bearings from the path of damaging and contaminating materials.
- An 8-vane rotor that improves process energy efficiency by minimizing pressure loss throughout the system.
- A simultaneous 2-vane inlet and outlet seal to maintain accurate pressure differentials, thus reducing compressed air requirements.
- The ability to withstand pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG.
- Accommodations for harsh or abrasive materials.
- Your choice of construction from cast iron, or 304 or 316 stainless steel, and sizes from 10 to 44 inches.
- Selection from closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, Teflon®-coated, and adjustable-tip rotor configurations.
- Valve housings cast to ensure strength in the composition and solidification of the metallurgy.
- Availability of variable-frequency drives to modulate drive speed and reduce power requirements based on the fluctuating performance needs of the system.