Polyethylene-Lined EVA Tubing
Polyethylene-lined EVA tubing is a co-extruded product now available from NewAge Industries. The tubing combines the functionality of polyethylene with the flexibility of EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) and features:
- A permanent bond between the inner and outer layers.
- Cleanliness inside and flexibility outside.
- Construction from Class VI, FDA-sanctioned ingredients.
- Resistance to gases and moisture, and remains pliable even after extended contact with alcohol.
- Sizes from 1/8” to 1” I.D.
- Custom options.