Hayward Flow Control recently redesigned its NVA Series needle valves with an integrated stem and PTFE seat for optimal control and performance, as well as:
Accurate flow control that allows for adjustment of flow rates down to drops per minute.
- Fine-pitch stem threads for precise adjustments.
- Non-shock-rated operation up to 150 PSI at 70°F.
- NPT threaded ends, plus a GFPP thumb wheel.
- Flanges for mounting panels.
- Sizes from 1/4 to 1/2 inches (DN8 to DN10).
- Availability of PVC and GFPP with FPM seals.
- Suitability for the fine regulation of flow that is required in instrumentation and laboratory work, including water and wastewater treatment, chemical processing, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, marine and corrosive environments.
- A 2-year warranty.