Epoxy System Resists Fuels & Acids
Developed for coating and lining storage tanks, piping, scrubbers, and processing equipment in the chemical industry, Master Bond EP21ARHT is resistant to chemicals, fuels and acids. The epoxy can withstand immersion in 96 to 98 percent sulfuric acid and 20 percent hydrochloric acid for more than a year. Other features include:
- Room-temperature curing with minimal shrinkage, or more rapid curing at elevated temperatures.
- Bond strength greater than 2,200 psi when fully cured.
- Temperature range of –60ºF to +400ºF.
- Dielectric strength of 440 volts/mil and a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Non-critical 2 to 1 mix ratio by weight.